Sunday, January 08, 2012

Scavenger Hunt: {Jan 8}

I'm joining Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  The list of items is One Color, Laundry, Empty, One Dozen and Soft.  I must admit I had fun with this scavenger hunt.  I probably won't enter every week with the other two photo challenges that I'm doing, and my real world responsibilities {like parenting, cooking, cleaning, etc.}, but I'm going to try.  Here are my scavenger hunt items...

One Color:  This one just sort of happened.  I was thinking about doing several different things, but this shot worked. Green also just happens to be my favorite color.

Photobucket

Laundry:  I had the vision for what I wanted to do for this item immediately.  I didn't count on the fact that my laundry room is smaller than I thought. Here are both of the images that I chose.  The second one is the shot I was attempting to get.  It didn't come out quite like I wanted.

Photobucket
Notice the laundry reflected in the washer.
Photobucket
Daddy's, Mommy's, and Micah's laundry.

Empty:  This one found me.  I was headed to set up the shot that I had envisioned.  Then I noticed that my son had emptied my cup of markers as his personal form of entertainment.

Photobucket
Photobucket

One Dozen:  My husband helped with this one.  I was brainstorming, and he suggested that I try a shot of a dozen pairs of my shoes.  He's convinced that I have too many pairs of shoes.  I told him that it is impossible to have too many pairs of shoes.  I changed it up a bit and shot a photo of a dozen pairs of my family's shoes.

Photobucket
Dress shoes, sneakers, house shoes, and sandals.

Soft:  My husband helped with this one too.  He suggested I shoot Micah's stuffed animals.  They are all really soft.

Photobucket

Linking up...


9 comments:

Terrie said...

What a great series! It's fun to see what actually happens once you start looking around your house with a purpose, isn't it? I love the shoes one - very clever!

Chrystal Oates said...

Love all of your photos. I agree we can never have to many shoes!

I am your newest follower. If you want to follow me back I am at:

http://www.barefootbluejeanlife.com/

Thanks!
Chrystal

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your laundry shot...even if you didn't have as much space as you wanted.

Christine E-E said...

ha! my hubs helps or suggests things to photograph. shoes on the staircase is a great idea! nice set of photos.

Melanie said...

Hi Tasha... I loved al youe takes!I am a sucker for shoes though, LOVE that one. What a nice hubs you have to help you think of shots!

Ida said...

Fun series. Loved the shoes-One Dozen and the Animals-Soft. How fun that you hubby offered suggestions.

Unknown said...

Love all your shots! Especially the first Empty one and One Dozen. So creative!

Brooke said...

LOVE your one dozen shoes!! SUPER CUTE!! xoxo Brooke

BF said...

A dozen pairs of shoes, sign me up! Very nice!