Saturday, January 07, 2012

Alphabet Soup

Here are my ABCs:

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King - When Micah manages to sneak into our bed to sleep with us, he takes up way more space than his little body should need. We need the king sized bed we have.

C. Chore you hate: Laundry, particularly putting it up.

D. Dogs: None, but I want a miniature poodle really badly.  I am also thinking about a Maltese.  One or the other.

E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments: voice {if you want to call it an instrument}

J. Job title: Stay-at-Home Mom

K. Kids: Micah Tremaine

L. Live: Atlanta, Georgia

M. Mom’s name: Agnes

N. Nicknames: Tasha

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, two.  Once to have a very large fibroid removed, and again when I gave birth to Micah.

P. Pet peeve: Bad drivers.  I may or may not have a tiny bit of something vaguely resembling road rage.  But only from the comfort of my own vehicle. And I never confront other people except in my head.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Hakuna Matata.  It means no worries."
 
R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Two brothers and one sister.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever Micah wakes up.

U. Underwear: Whatever is comfortable.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Onions

W. What makes you run late: Not knowing what to wear.  I also tend to underestimate how long it takes to get from Point A to Point B.  This equals perpetual tardiness.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental x-rays.  No broken bones, to date.

Y. Yummy food you make: Peach cobbler.  This is my specialty in the family.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Big cats.  Lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs. I like them all.


No comments: