Friday, January 13, 2012

P52: Week 2 {Made With Love}

Photobucket
SOOC; Nikon D5000; f/ 5.0; 1/30; focal length 34mm
This is my son, Micah, with his quilt.  It is the very first quilt I made.  I made it especially for him.  The quilt is full of imperfections and mistakes.  There are no straight lines and the binding is horrible, to say the least.  But him... That little boy is my greatest work, to date.  Both he and the quilt were made with love.

Linking up...
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Next week's theme is I Dreamed A Dream.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how pretty!! And he is just adorable!

So nice to meet you.


Hope you have a blessed day♥

Anonymous said...

First time making a quilt...fabulous job. Love the fabric choice too. Don't beat yourself up too much. Everyone has to start somewhere and your first project is way better than mine was. :-)

~ Jules

Ms. Understood said...

Very sweet! How old is he?

Tasha said...

He's 14 months old.

Unknown said...

He has the most beautiful eyes. Great shot.