Friday, January 06, 2012

52 Faces: Week 1

I am late finding Courtney's 52 week photo challenge, but I've found it, so I'm joining up.  Micah is my main subject, and I take tons of pictures of him weekly.  This challenge shouldn't be too difficult for me, as far as having the photo to link up.  The challenge will be taking thoughtful photos and working to improve my photography skills. So here you go Micah's face.

Photobucket

This is a horrible picture of Micah.  He was fighting sleep in the car, and just generally fussy.  The lighting is horrible.  There's too much wrong with it for me to say it all.  Next week has to be better.



2 comments:

Courtney K. said...

This will be a fun photo to look back at at the end of the project. :) I'm excited to have you joining in with the project! He's such a handsome little guy!!

Moments and Impressions said...

Grumpy baby faces are always so fun... especially a few days/weeks after it is taken. What a cutie.